Annual Youth Conclave (Yuva Samabesh)
Annual Youth Convention will be organized at district, regional and state level to promote dialogue and discussions among youth volunteers, share experiences, showcase success stories of young people as change makers, impact of the BYV movement in bringing about a positive developmental change in the lives of the youth and to recognize and encourage BYV for the innovative social actions taken at their locality.
District Youth Conclave :
- Participation of 1500 youth in each district.
- 45,000 Youth Participation from 30 Districts.
- Recognition/Awards to Best Three (3) from each block .
- District level Committee to screen & recommend for awards.
- 942 BYV from 314 Blocks to be awarded for their outstanding performance .
- Cultural Events and Motivational Sessions by Youth Icons.
Zonal Youth Conclave :
- Youth Conclave at 3 Zones (comprising 10 districts in each zone) .
- Participation of 10,000 youth in each Zone.
- 45,000 Youth Participation at 3 Zones .
- Recognition/Awards to Best Three (3) BYV from each District for their outstanding performance.
- Zonal level Committee to screen & recommend for awards and weightage/credit .
- 90 BYVs from 30 Districts awarded .
- Platform for showcasing of good practices and exchange of ideas .
- Sessions by Youth Icons.
- Cultural Events.
State Youth Conclave:
- Participation of 25,000 youth .
- Recognition/Awards to Best Three (3) YBs/Clubs at the highest level..
- State level Committee to screen & recommend for awards and weightage/credit .
- Platform for showcasing of good practices and exchange of ideas.
- Sessions by Youth Iconst .
- Cultural Events.
The events will be publicized in advance to generate interest so that young people from colleges, universities and communities prepare their case studies for presentation during the event. Pre-convention engagement with young people will be held through competitions and digital campaigns inviting ideas on programme branding and innovations. Efforts will be taken for wide coverage of the event through print, electronic, digital and social media.